Unifor members at Stellantis,
Members at Stellantis facilities in Windsor, Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Red Deer have voted to ratify new three-year collective agreements with the company as follows:
- Master Production and Maintenance Agreement (WAP, BAP and ECP) ratified 60.0% overall (60.0% production and 60.3% skilled trades).
- Office, Clerical and Engineering Agreement ratified 86.5%.
- Fire and Security Agreement ratified 85.2%.
- Mississauga PDC Agreement ratified 86.1%.
- Red Deer PDC Agreement ratified 100%.
The master bargaining committee wishes to thank the members for their support and solidarity during these negotiations.
Lana Payne, National President
James Stewart, Stellantis Master Bargaining Chairperson
Vito Beato, Stellantis Master Bargaining Acting Vice-Chairperson